- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including but not limited to, your name, address, email address, telephone numbers, etc);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address; and
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send you goods, and supply services to you;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (and you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud; and
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of the website.
- Consent where you have given us clear consent for us to process your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Contract where our use of your personal information is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
- Legal obligation where our use of your personal information is necessary for us to comply with the law (not including contractual obligations).
- Legitimate interests where our use of your personal information is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (unless there is good reason to protect your personal information which overrides our legitimate interest).
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
__unam Functionality | This cookie is usually associated with the ShareThis social sharing widget placed in a site to enable sharing of content across various social networks. It counts clicks and shares of a page.
__utma Performance | This is one of the four main cookies set by the Google Analytics service which enables website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. This cookie lasts for 2 years by default and distinguishes between users and sessions. It is used to calculate new and returning visitor statistics. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics. The lifespan of the cookie can be customised by website owners.
__utmb Performance | This is one of the four main cookies set by the Google Analytics service which enables website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. This cookie determines new sessions and visits and expires after 30 minutes. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics. Any activity by a user within the 30 minute life span will count as a single visit, even if the user leaves and then returns to the site. A return after 30 minutes will count as a new visit, but a returning visitor.
__utmc Performance | This is one of the four main cookies set by the Google Analytics service which enables website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. It is not used in most sites but is set to enable interoperability with the older version of Google Analytics code known as Urchin. In this older version this was used in combination with the __utmb cookie to identify new sessions/visits for returning visitors. When used by Google Analytics this is always a Session cookie which is destroyed when the user closes their browser. Where it is seen as a Persistent cookie it is therefore likely to be a different technology setting the cookie
__utmv Performance | This is an optional additional cookie set by the Google Analytics service which enables website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. This cookie is used when site owners create custom visitor-level variables for customising what can be measured. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics. It has a default lifespan of two years, although this can be customised by site owners.
__utmz Performance | This is one of the four main cookies set by the Google Analytics service which enables website owners to track visitor behaviour measure of site performance. This cookie identifies the source of traffic to the site – so Google Analytics can tell site owners where visitors came from when arriving on the site. The cookie has a life span of 6 months and is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
_ga Performance | This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics – which is a significant update to Google’s more commonly used analytics service. The new service reduces the reliance on cookies in general, and only sets this and one other – _gat, although Google also says data can be collected without setting any cookies. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the sites analytics reports. By default it is set to expire after 2 years, although this is customisable by website owners.
_gat Performance | This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, according to documentation it is used to throttle the request rate – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
- in Internet Explorer (version 9) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 16) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome (version 23), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
- in Internet Explorer (version 9), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- in Firefox (version 16), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy” and then “Show Cookies”, and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and in Chrome (version 23), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Clear browsing data”, and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
- access to your personal information;
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and have the right to transmit such data to a third party in certain situations;
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing;
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you;
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information;
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
"Good app, many news and transfer rumors, some videos need subtitles."
Amoin - Livefootball
"Very nostalgic. I remember playing some of the titles when I was at school on my old pc."
Jules C - Demon Games
"Decent app and no adverts, pay with mobile phone. nice!"
Kouadio - Livefootball
"Decent, easy to use, a lot of content"
Craig Goodman - Wrestle Club
"Good app for wwe news, all the good stuff is here"
WWEFAN - Wrestle Club
"Good app just more divas content please!"
Stat1cmaster - Wrestle Club
"nice collection, easy to navigate menu. Kudos"
Siaka - Demon Games
"Perfect way to watch some basketball on the go."
Adrien - NBA League Pass
"nostalgic games, good selection"
Jubulani - Demon Games
"Watching live game while commuting. Nice!"
Jak Vega - NBA League Pass
"With no NBA app on my TV this is the only way to watch games live"
Lennox - NBA League Pass
"When is BAL coming to NBA League Pass?"
"Works well on my new Android phone"
Kas - NBA League Pass
"3 words: NBA League Pass"
Kason H - NBA League Pass
"Very informative staff. Thank you"
"I didn’t even know paying for services via my phone bill was possible - makes things so much simpler to have in one place"
"So easy to access NBA games right on my phone! Happy Customer"
"Really quick way to unsubscribe from NBA League Pass"
"You don't have to contact customer service, just log in and cancel subscription."